Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Favorite Things - My Havi's

Since we live in the "Sunshine State" you will seldom find me in any shoes other than flops. I love that there's a pair of shoes that require no effort whatsoever! Slip on - slip off! Even in the winter you can find all of the Live Oak girls around a fire warming our toes because we wanted to wear our flip flops just one more time....Over the years I've owned a millions pairs of flops. I've always been a pretty big fan of American Eagle flops, but then my mother went to Cozumel. When she came home she'd purchased a pair of "Haviana" flip flops for me. I thought "Yay!! I love new flops!!"...at that point I had no idea i'd want to sleep in the dadgum things. I wear them anytime i'm not at work! Brad gets so irritated because I have 15 pairs of flip flops and still run around the house yelling


"Brad, have you seen my Havi's?"


....to which he responds "No, wear one of the other 15 pairs!"


....to which I respond "Do you get embarrased by bare feet?"


Then he proceeds to help me find them. They are soooo comfy! My other flops miss me, but I just can't help it! I heart them!

1 comment: