Monday, August 9, 2010

28

August 3rd was my 28th Birthday! I can't really identify with those people that hate birthdays, and hate turning another year older. I am the exact opposite. I love my birthday, and to me...age is just a number. My day went like this...

~ Woke up at 4;15am to make dear husband's lunch. Dear husband wishes me a Happy Birthday, and calls me a cougar (i'm 2 years older than him). I say thanks & smile because on the inside I know that everyone thinks i'm younger than he is ;)

~ Woke up again at 7:00am to get ready for work. Hair actually cooperated! I'm loving 28 year old hair!!

~ Get to work and recieve Birthday wishes from co-workers! Jill brought me breakfast from Java Jax!!

~ Around 9am dear sisters (J & Bex) surprise me with red velvet chocolate chip cupcakes, and wish me a fat birthday ;)

~ Check email. Dear parents sent me a gift card to Cloud 9 Spa!!!!!!!

~ Thanked Dear parents & scheduled spa day.

~ 10:30-ish a local florist shows up with 4 deliveries! Pictures contain details :)


From Bradley


From Momma & Daddy


From Mr. Bo & Mrs. Alicia


From Skip (Jenn Johnson)


~ Had lunch with the family at Sub Shop.



~ At 3:00pm, dear co-workers throw a birthday party for me! Chips & dip, chocolate cake (by Linda mmm mmm), drinks, and gifts :)



~ Linda gave me "Twilight Woods" products which are on my top 15 list of faves. Cathy gave me my tag renewal LOL! She doesn't want me to get arrested...otherwise I still wouldn't have it, and she knows it. Sheila surprised me with Arbonne Bath salts which I adore, and Mrs. Frances gave me the cutest notepad and pen. Love you girls!

~ More gifts :) ....Brad's parents gave me a digital photo frame. LOVE! Johnny & Chels gave me a Brown Lantern gift card....which i've already used!

~ After work Brad & I went to the Texas Roadhouse with Johnny & Chelsea. I heart Texas Roadhouse. It has such sentimental meaning....first date with Bradley, dinner there after we got engaged. and it's where I fell in love with.....rolls & cinnamon butter ;)

~ I Loved this Birthday!!! 28 has been good to me so far.

The next night we had a birthday party for Daddy (his b-day was Aug 5th) & I at Patrick and January's house. We ate shrimp & grits, and had a chocolate masterpiece that Beka made for dessert. J & P gave me a bracelet from Hawaii that I love. Thanks guys!


Wearing my Hawaii Bracelet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment