Friday, August 13, 2010

10 Beauty Products I Die For...

Because it's the weekend, and mainly because i'm bored out of my mind, i've decided to share my top 10 beauty favorites with you. Not that i'm really in any position to be giving beauty advice, but i've already clarified the fact that i'm insanely bored.....So sit back and enjoy ;)

1. Arbonne RE9 Advanced - Unbelievable skin care line. It's pricey, but totally worth it. I mean, you're gonna have your skin with you forever!! Make a good investment, and Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize!


2. Big Sexy Hair products - BIG. SEXY. HAIR. Enough said ;)



3. Lollia Hand Cream - I crave Lollia products in general, but I constantly use the hand cream. I keep a tube of it everywhere...purse, desk, makeup table, etc...



4. Lancome Foundation Brush = Secret weapon. I use it to apply my liquid foundation. Flawless finish every time.



5. Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 - We don't run out of this at home..EVER! Works on blemishes overnight. Miracle worker!



6. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Organics Sheer Lip Tint in "Barely There" (Bath & Body Works)
Love this stuff. I'm not a big lipstick wearer. I loathe lipstick. I have tried the cheap stuff in Walmart, and the $16 Juicy Tubes from Lancome. Nothing satisfied. Then I came across the C.O. Bigelow brand and loved it. It's glossy without being sticky, and in the "Barely There" shade it's the perfect nude shimmer.



7. Arbonne Makeup Primer - It seriously gives your face a silky canvas to apply your makeup. Get it.


8. OPI Nail Lacquer - Favorite Shades - "Bubble Bath" (thanks Katie!) & "The Color to Watch".



9. Venus Embrace Disposable Razors - I hate razor burn, and I despise trying to remember which razor I have so I can buy refill cartridges. These razors eliminate both problems.



10. Old Spice Deodorant - I know it sounds odd, but seriously..I will never use anything else. I have tried the baby powder stuff, the clear gel kind, and everything in between. I'm all girl, but admit it...We sweat too! I have to have something that is still working after my job, zumba fitness classes, and standing over a hot stove cooking dinner. Old Spice works. I know it smells kind of manly, but just spritz some girly body spray over it. Works like a charm.




No comments:

Post a Comment