Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday Thoughts.


 Today I am missing my girl more than most days. Maybe it's b/c the realization has hit that I have a 2 year old, and I have no idea how quickly we got here. While I am here at work she is growing up. I'm missing it.
 Maybe it's the devastating footage of the the tornadoes in Oklahoma. Heart wrenching. Not being able to reach out & grab your child or spouse to ensure that they're safe. The chaos. Watching your home & everything you've worked so hard for being ripped away from you. Helplessness. We know God is present, but we wouldn't be human if we didn't ask "why?". We are praying for you Oklahoma. God will bring beauty from your pain. 
Tonight I will pick up carry out for supper. I will skip the gym. I will spend my extra time soaking up my beautiful family. I will thank God for every second I have them...because so quickly it can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment