Saturday, November 22, 2008

Trophy Wives & Vampires



I am convinced that Kristin Billerbeck is "The Queen" of Chic Lit. The woman is amazing! While reading her books I burst into laughter, cry my eyes out, and gasp from surprising twists. Brad of course thinks it's completely rediculous, but the feeling is mutual when it comes to his love for watching football games from 1989 and so on...This weekend has been freezing cold so I snuggled down, and had one on one time with some juicy Chic Lit. If you haven't read these books, and romantic comedies are your cup of tea......GO GET THEM TODAY. You won't regret it I promise. Now that i'm finished with K.B.'s latest novel i'll move on to something else, and try to wait patiently for a new book. My next book on the list is "Twilight". The movie was released last Friday. I have been turning off radio reviews, dodging blogs, and ignoring E! (which is a miracle in itself) just so the good stuff isn't revealed before I get to read it. This week will be extremely busy i'm sure so if I don't make it back before Thursday.....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment