Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Good Friend & Great Wontons


Crab Stuffed Wontons!

I missed out on an extraordinary opportunity last night. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra was in Tallahassee, and since I didn't know that until the night before....I couldn't exactly make it. I had already made an appointment for a bridesmaid dress fitting. So I talked Beka in to going with me to Gainesville, and since I was bummed about missing the concert I decided we'd dine at our favorite spot in G-ville. Dragonfly is the most incredible sushi place around. The atmosphere is perfect, and with good company (which I had) you are gauranteed to have a fabulous dining experience. We started off with Crab Stuffed Wontons, moved on to Seared Scallops and Flying Dragon Rolls, and finished with another round of Wontons (they are to die for I promise!). It was definitely a good night! Beka-I love you & I had a blast laughing until my cheeks hurt....and don't put ANY of those pictures on myspace :)


No comments:

Post a Comment