Sunday, November 16, 2008

Loving the letter "R"



Summer is by far the greatest season when you live in Florida. I love nothing better than to lay in a chaise lounge and soak up the sun. My only problem with summer is that there is not an "R" in May, June, July, or August. If you don't like oysters this won't phase you at all....however if you do then you know it's only safe to eat them in the months that have and "R" in them. For me, SeptembeR couldn't get here soon enough!....Well the "R" months are in full swing and we have begun our oyster cooking. I absolutely love oysters roasted over an open fire! Saturday night we gathered around the firepit with family and friends, and ate oysters until we were stuffed. There is nothing better than great company, a cozy fire, and YUMMY oysters! I plan to take full advantage of the remaining "R" months, and who knows...I might even find a pearl!

No comments:

Post a Comment